A brand we are proud to carry here at Manufacturers Supplies Co. is CHIESA. We represent CHIESA because they engineer & manufacture some of the highest quality die cutting machines available. Chiesa pioneered automatic die cutting and developed the first belt fed die cutting press in the late 1980’s & patented the electrically driven (no hydraulics) CNC automatic cutting press in 2006. Precision and efficiency are to be expected from this industry leader due to their experience and efforts with clients to make a reliable and safe product.
One machine in particular we would like to highlight is the CHIESA F1 EDI CNC Traveling Head Press. Instead of wondering what this machine can do, wonder what it can’t do! This servo driven CNC automatic die cutting press has a multitude of outstanding features that will positively impact the bottom line of your business.
- First and foremost this machine has no hydraulics, eliminating the need for excess components associated with them.
- Efficiency does not only lie within the die cutting process, but also within the machine. Power consumption has been reduced by 50% and the machine is virtually noise free.
- The ball screw driving the cutting head does not require any maintenance. The absence of the hydraulic system avoids the need or servicing of hydraulic oil & filter replacement, gasket & seal wear, high-pressure hoses, pumps, valves etc.
- All electronics will be cool and dust free thanks to an air conditioned electrical cabinet.
- The advanced nesting software allows to calculate, with considerable precision, for each material consumption and time required (thus labor cost) in order to make accurate simulations of the cutting cost, enabling better production planning and more precise offers to customers.
- Most importantly, automatic die changing, accurate die setting and rapid die set up are all things that make this machine stand out. Die setting is in range of .01mm, set up is as simple as entering the tool height and automation allows for pre-programming and daily production scheduling.
This machine is invaluable to those in the gasket, abrasive & automotive industries, as this press were designed specifically for them. Businesses can expect significant labor, operating, material, and time savings.
If you have any questions after reviewing the page detailing this traveling head press (see link above), or would like to arrange for in-house demonstration at one of our locations, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for reading!